Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Blog #2 :)

We started a blog to document our adoption journey and that address is: http://praying4babyfoster.blogspot.com/ - then I lost my login ID and Password and I tried everything to recover it but it is a little tricking when you don't even remember your e-mail address. I only created it for this blog - anyway this is the new blog going forward.

Sorry for the confusion.

Up-date on our process. I talked to our social worker today and they are still waiting for our finger prints and our background check to come back before our Home Study is completed.

Baby room- we have a date set to paint the babies room with the help of Mark's sister Angie and our friend Elvis. Painting starts in 3 weeks... It is recommended that we shouldn't decorate the babies room until the adoption is finalized but I would rather have the room and the paint fumes out of the house before baby Foster is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment